7.05.2012

Sweet Thanks

As I was getting my swaps ready to send out I realized that I needed to write a thank you note to our swap hostess.  It's a lot of work to be the hostess of an online swap.  Even though the card is small (3x3" finished size), I hope it still blesses the one I am sending it to.


I had fun coloring in the mushrooms from the new Hostess Set "Happy You". 
Colors used were Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi and Certainly Celery.  I punched it out with a circle punch and then punch out a Pink Pirouette Circle just a bit larger.  Next I popped it onto dimensionals.


The flower was punched out using the Blossom Punch and Twitterpated DSP.  To give it more dimension I curled the edges a bit and then it too was popped onto dimensionals. To finish the card off, I tied a piece of Baja Breeze Seam Binding around the front.


You could create this card using any one of the other stamps in this versatile set!  I love stamp sets that cover a multitude of occasions. 

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

P.S.  My 16 swap cards went postal today.  I'll post pictures as soon as people begin receiving their swaps and I plan to make a video to post here too.  :)


Happy You Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Happy You
(Hostess Set)


Blossom Punch
Blossom Punch


Twitterpated Designer Series Paper
Twitterpated DSP

Baja Breeze 1/2 Inch Seam Binding Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
Baja Breeze Seam Binding

No comments: