7.06.2012

Forever Love ~ Video



You may remember seeing this card before in this post.  Now you can see the videos on how to re-create this lovely card.   Part 1 shows the entire card front, and part 2 shows you the inside.

Part 1
***Note- If you are viewing this post in an email you may need to visit my blog or click on the YouTube link to watch the video.****

Here's a close up picture so you can see some of the details.

In the second video I show you how to create the inside and you get to see the completed card.
Part 2

More pictures for you.



Whew, if I had to buy all of these products just for this card, it would be the most expensive card I've made.  Lucky me, because I had already "collected" everything I needed for this card. It was certainly the most expensive to send.  All those layers of cardstock, brads and bling made this card HEAVY.  It was worth it.  I love it.  My parents did too.
Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Stamps: You Are Loved, Loving Thoughts, Artistic Etchings
Ink: Basic Black, Raspberry Ripple
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Basic Black, Subtles DSP Patterns Stack
Misc.: Antique Brads, Adorning Accents Edgelits Die, Hearts Framelits, Metal Brads, Basic Rhinestones,  Ticket Corner Punch, Small Heart Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Modern Label Punch, Large Oval Punch (and of course the kitchen sink LOL)
You Are Loved Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
You Are Loved
Adorning Accents Edgelits Die
Adorning Accents Edgelits
Antique Brads - by Stampin' Up!
Antique Brads

No comments: