7.02.2012

Swamped in Swaps

I'm participating in a card swap.  It's only the 2nd one I've ever done.  My first attempt, 7 years ago, was less than glorious.  lol  Hoping this one will go better.  I need to get them in the mail soon, so before I play with any new card designs I need to finish these 16 cards.


Never fear, I have you covered.  Earlier today I finished editing the video for my parent's anniversary card from last month.  It took me forever!  I filmed the video in high def, so it took half an hour just to load it into my video editing program.  Oops.  I need to remember to turn down the resolution next time.  Anyway, that should be up soon.



For now, I will leave you with a swapping tip. Assembly line your process. First I cut all card bases, then I scored them all, then I folded them all. Make sense? It really does speed up the process. Tip 2, make sure you have all the supplies you will need as soon as you sign up for the swap and order what you don't have right away. ;)

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

No comments: