7.28.2012

Hello, Lovely ~CTD202

Want to start your weekend off right?  Why not make a card or scrapbook layout?  :)  That's what I did this morning.   My husband was at work, my kids and animals were asleep, so I kept quiet by heading out to the hobby room.


I created my own background using Lacy & Lovely stamp set and the Color Throwdown challenge colors. 


My favorite part of this card is the label, and the ribbon behind it.  I think I'll be making more cards with this detail.

Check out the simple decoration for the inside. :)




Creative Blessings,
Heather North


Lacy & Lovely Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Lacy & Lovely
Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies
Apothecary Accents Framelits
Pool Party 3/8 Inch Ruffled Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
Pool Party Ruffled
Basic Black 1/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful work, inside and out, Heather! I love the delicate colors and that fabulous sentiment tag!!

Jen Mitchell said...

Pretty card! I love the stamped background!

Anonymous said...

Your background is beautiful, great job with the color challenge, love your card!