7.18.2012

Christmas Mojo in July

Seems like everybody is doing it these days, so I am jumping on the bandwagon and creating a Christmas card in the middle of July.  How could I resist with my pre-order from the Holiday Mini calling to me.  :)  How many new items can you spot in this card?


New Stamps, New Embossing Folder, New DSP (not from the mini catalog though, you can get that right now!), New Framelits... and one last new to me item, the 2 1/2" circle punch.  Yep, I was in stamper's paradise today. :)


Close up so you can see the texture and Dazzling Diamonds.  I'm probably going to add some more DD to the Cherry Cobbler ornament.  The inspiration comes from this week's Mojo Monday sketch. 





Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
Paper: Be of Good Cheer DSP
Misc.:  Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies, Linen Thread, Circle Punches



Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper
Be of Good Cheer



1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

A fabulous holiday card with these wonderful papers!! Fun and festive, Heather!