7.23.2012

Need for Speed ~ Part 2

Welcome to my Masculine Monday card and Part 2 of my "Need for Speed" series. 



Today's card is great for wishing someone a speedy recovery.  It's nice to have masculine "get well" cards on hand.  Have you ever tried to find one at the store?  Most get well cards are covered in flowers and very feminine looking.  This one is NOT.  Plus it's super easy to put together. 




The video will show you how I was able to stamp this image on one layer and get the "splash" behind the boat.  Very simple to do, I promise! 
***If you are reading this blog post in email, you may need to visit my blog to see the video.***

 

I hope you will give this card a try.   Come back next Monday for another Masculine Monday card in my Need for Speed series. 




Creative Blessings,
Heather North

All supplies used were Stampin' UP! unless otherwise noted.
Stamps: Need for Speed, Clockworks, Word Play
Ink: Pool Party, Black Staz-On
Cardstock: Pool Party, Basic Black Whisper White

Need for Speed - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Need for Speed


Clockworks Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Clockworks

Word Play - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Word Play

3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Masculine get well cards have been my biggest need lately and this one is sensational, Heather!! Great CAS design!

Heather North said...

Sorry you have needed these, but glad I could help!

Francesca said...

Love this Heather! The Pool Party is the perfect color for this!