7.12.2012

Thinking of You



This was a card I made for my neighbor who just lost her kitties.  I wanted to send her something to let her know we care.

The middle section uses the new Fancy Fan Embossing folder, Raspberry Ripple stitched satin ribbon and one of the new Apothecary Accents Framelits.  The colors are Sahara Sand and Raspberry Ripple. 

Inside is the sentiment "Heaven knows you're special, I know it too".  

Creative Blessings,
Heather North


Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies
Apothecary Accents Framelits
Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Fancy Fan Embossing Folder

2 comments:

Kimie said...

Wow! This is beautiful. Now I cannot remember if you posted this on SN and/or if I commented. Either way, this is a gorgeous card. Love the embossing, the pearls and the placement of the ribbon. TFS :)

Heather North said...

Thanks, Kimie, I shared it on SN and forgot to share it on my blog. :) I'll be filming a video on a similar card soon. I want to make a bunch of these with different sentiments to have on hand in my "stash".