7.30.2012

Need for Speed ~ Part 4

Welcome to another Masculine Monday and the 4th card in my Need for Speed series.   It's hard to believe this wasn't my first card, since I bought the stamp set just to make this card.  Both my boys love planes, and my oldest wants to be a Naval Aviator someday.    (too much Top Gun) 


This card took a little bit of time, but it wasn't too bad.  If you would like me to show you how, leave me a comment telling me you'd like me to film a video on it.  :)


Sorry for the blurry picture, but I wanted you to see some of the detail.   I masked off the plane before sponging the clouds, then I used a blender pen to add some Basic Grey.


Even though the sentiment I used would be great for a graduation card, I thought it would also be PERFECT for a masculine sweet 16 birthday.  His future is just on the horizon, but he is still young enough to dream and believe anything is possible.  



Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Need for Speed - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Need for Speed
Word Play - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Word Play



3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Why can't I make clouds like you, Heather? What an awesome sky you have created for this jet! And the sentiment is perfect!!

Pam Irwin said...

awesome!

Pam Irwin said...

awesome! love this one