7.15.2012

Create A Shop

Last week was super busy between my oldest starting Driver's Ed, waiting for the cement truck, sticking around for the guys to show up and frame out the slab, etc. etc. I did get an order with some new goodies from the soon - to - be released Holiday Mini catalog. Oh my, so much fun stuff I can hardly wait to play! :)



As you may have noticed I didn't have a creative post to share with you this weekend.  While I wasn't papercrafting, I was helping my husband with his creative process.  (okay, mostly I fetched tools and water in between pulling weeds and making lunch/dinner.)


The slab was poured earlier in the week, so this weekend was spent framing in our new shop.  I'm pretty sure the dog thinks it was built for him.   :)

I also took my son for a driving lesson over the weekend.   I had him take me to Scatter Creek Nursery and got myself a little reward.  :)   Can you believe how BIG this thing is?  It only cost me $30.  Small price to pay for the enjoyment of making it home in one piece.  (Still cannot believe my son is old enough to drive.)

Oh, and since I mentioned the weed pulling I did, I feel I should show you some of my progress.   It's still got a ways to go, but this is my favorite part of our yard.


Come back tomorrow.  I should have a new card for you and hopefully I'll be able to film a video of my July thank you cards as well as a video/pictures of my card swap to show you later in the week.

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

1 comment:

Kimie said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures. I can see why this is your favorite part of your yard! :) Very pretty.