7.09.2012

Hello Fan Fair ~ Retro Sketches #19

Talk about a quick card!  I let the Fan Fair Designer Series Paper (DSP) do all the work.  :)  2 of the sheets in that pack come with these boxes/tags that you can cut out.  No stamping required.  :) 


With the help of this week's Retro Sketch challenge this card came together in 10 minutes.  As you can see I had to turn the card orientation on its side to fit that cute paper cutout on the card.


Last summer I made a photo box collage for my Mother in law.  The clock/key on this card comes from the leftovers in a package of embellishments I bought for that project.  Sorry, I cannot remember who makes it, I do know that it is not Stampin' UP.



Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Card Recipe
Paper: Fan Fair DSP, Basic Gray
Misc.: Linen Thread, Embellishment


Fan Fair Designer Series Paper
Fan Fair DSP



Linen Thread - by Stampin' Up!
Linen Thread

Basic Gray 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock - by Stampin' Up!
Basic Gray Cardstock

3 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Heather, this is awesome, I love how you worked with the sketch! And that embellisment is so cool! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's RetroSketch!

Joan Robertson said...

Heather, I googled Fan Fair looking for ideas, and I recognized your window! LOL! Great card :-)

Heather North said...

How cool is that!