7.20.2012

July '12 Thank You Card ~ Video

If you place an order with me during the month of July 2012 you will receive one of these Thank You cards made by me!   :)  If you place an order of $50 or more you can also get the Reason to Smile stamp set for $5 from Stampin' UP!  (For more details click HERE)



The 3 colors I chose to use are Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, and Primrose Petals.





If you are reading this blog in your email, you may need to visit my blog to watch the video below.  Just click on the title at the top of this email and it should take you there.  :)


Inside of the Primrose Petals card.

Close up of the inside.

This was such a fun card to make I might need to make one with each of the 4 Seasons stamps. 

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Four Seasons Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Four Seasons Stamp Set
Natural Composition Specialty Designer Series Paper
Natural Composition Specialty DSP



2012-2014 In Color 8-1/2 x 11 Card Stock and Classic Stampin' Pad Kit
2012-2014 In Colors


Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon


2-3/8 Inch Scallop Circle Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Various Punches

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

These thank yous are adorable inside and out. Thanks for the close up of the products and your tutorial video. The specialty paper and stamp set did not catch my eye in the catalog, but they certainly do here! Wonderful work, Heather!

Unknown said...

Those are LOVELY Heather. Haven't actually cut into my Natural Composition paper yet but now I might have to!

Pink appliances are actually surprisingly easy to find. I have a pink Dualit toaster, a pink KitchenAid stand mixer and a pink kettle. My next target is a pink Keurig, if they made a pink one it'd push me over the edge!

Heather North said...

I'm not sure what made me put this card together like I did, because I certainly didn't buy them both with this card in mind. I bought the paper for the woodgrain because my DH works in a sawmill. I also love the music sheet paper. The stamp I got when I placed my big order and I had free hostess $$$ to burn. I wasn't even sure what to do with it.

When I was looking at the stamp set though I thought the wood grain paper would be kind-of like the bird was in the tree. :)

As for pink appliances, I will have to keep my out out for those! I've seen pink spoons & spatulas.

Sally Eidson said...

Cute as can be~
_____

(Pink Appliances: Your friend can have here refrigerator, dishwasher, and stove sprayed pink. Yes, this can be done, and I know someone who did it. Know someone who did it, and you couldn't tell one bit. I'd make sure I had someone good.)