6.12.2012

Forever Mom & Dad

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!  Today is not only my dad's birthday, but it is also my parent's anniversary.  Smart thinking on dad's part.  He's never forgotten an anniversary.  :)

Have I told you how thrilled I was when the stamp set You Are Loved made the new catalog?  It was my favorite set from the Holiday mini and I didn't have a chance to really play with it before the mini ended.  It's such a pretty, elegant stamp set.  Just my style.


I filmed a video to show you how I made this card, but I haven't had time to edit it yet.  Hopefully I will have that for you by Friday.

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

You Are Loved Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
You Are Loved


Adorning Accents Edgelits Die
Adorning Accents Edgelits


Hearts Collection Framelits Dies
Hearts Collection Framelits

No comments: