6.17.2012

Thanks A Million

This could be a Father's Day card, but it's not.  If you haven't made a card for Dad yet, just use this as inspiration.  It's quick and easy.



A couple of weeks ago my son was invited to a D-Day paintball party.  I thought this card would be a fitting "thank you" with the splotches of color from the Clockworks stamp set.



Thanks A Million comes from Word Play stamp set.  Isn't it perfect?  On the inside I stamped Thank You from Curly Cute, then I looked up and saw the "I Just Can't Thank You Enough" stamp from last year's catalog, and decided to use that instead.  If you are making this into a Father's Day card you could just stamp a Father's Day sentiment.



I want to wish all the Dads out there a Happy Father's Day, especially my dad and husband.   <3  Thank you for all you do for our family!!!




Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Ink: Pool Party, Marina Mist, Tangerine Tango


Clockworks Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Clockworks



Island Indigo Bakers Twine
Bakers Twine




Word Play - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Word Play

No comments: