6.01.2012

New Catalog is Live!

Have you been waiting for the new catalog to go live so you can begin filling your wish list?  Wait no longer.  The catalog is live on my website and you can now shop to your heart's content at my online store.  :)  I know I have a wish list a mile long, and I've been waiting for June 1st so I could get my goodies AND the new hostess products. 
Click HERE to go to my store.

Stampin' UP! is also letting me extend a special offer to all hostesses (and those who like to shop BIG).  When your party/order reaches $450 you can get an extra $50 in FREE product.  That's in addition to the 1 half price item and $65 you already get.  For a total of $115 in FREE product (including hostess items) and 1 half price item!!!  YAY!

***NOTE These orders need to be placed by me on my demonstrator site, so please email or call with your order to be eligible. 

Happy Shopping (and dreaming)
Heather North
cr8tvblessings@hotmail.com

No comments: