6.23.2012

This Shall Pass ~ TSOT #71 + Video



The inspiration for today's card came from another great sketch over at Try Stamping on Tuesday.  I just LOVE sketches!!!  :)   If you do too, then you should check out their blog.

Challenge #71

Many times I will use a sketch as a "jumping off" point and stray far away from the original concept.  This time I stuck pretty close to the sketch. 



I filmed a video, and after it was all edited I discovered that it was too long to post on You Tube, so I split it into 2 videos and added a BONUS 3rd video showing another detail you could add to this card.

Part 1 shows how I made the card front.

*Note if you are reading this in an email, you may have to go to my blog to view the videos.*


Part 2 shows how I decorated the inside.

*Note if you are reading this in an email, you may have to go to my blog to view the videos.*

BONUS part 3 shows a decorative touch I added:


*Note if you are reading this in an email, you may have to go to my blog to view the videos.*


Whew...that's a lot of videos and pictures for one post.  I hope you enjoy it!  May your day be blessed with creativity!

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Stamps: From My Heart
Paper: Pocketful of Posies DSP, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Ink: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, + Blender Pen
Misc.: Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Pool Party Bakers Twine,  Labels Framelits Die, Big Shot, Dots Embossing Folder (I used my old Cuttlebug, but SU carries one too), Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Punches,


From My Heart Clear-Mount Stamp Set
From My Heart

Labels Collection Framelits Dies
Labels Framelits Die

Fancy Fan Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
Baja Breeze 1/2 Inch Seam Binding Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
Baja Breeze Seam Binding

No comments: