6.11.2012

Mom's Life



Today I am doing one of the favorite jobs I have as a mom, chaperoning a field trip for one of my kids.  :)  It truly is a joy to get to spend the day with one of my boys and their classmates.  We are going to Seattle to the EMP/SFM (Experience Music Project/ Science Fiction Museum)  I hear the SFM has an Avatar exhibit going on.  It should be fun.



So, no card today.  My first order from the new catalog should be here some time today.  I hope to get time to play with my goodies this.  I've got several Father's Day cards to make (and send).  This is the last week of school for both of my boy's though, so I may not have the time. 



On a happy note, baseball is officially over for one of my boys and unofficially over for the other.  There may still be a couple of pick-up games, but no more practice.  Yippee!  Bring on the summer vacation. 

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

No comments: