6.28.2012

Birthday Winner ~ Video

You may remember this card from earlier in the week.  Today's video will show you how I decorated the inside.



When kids reach a certain age, it starts making more sense to give them money than toys/games.  Especially when they aren't sure what they already have.   It's always GREAT to receive money, but I wanted to give it in a fun way.  I think I found my new favorite way to give $$$ in a card!


***Note*** If you are viewing this post in an email, you may need to go to my blog to see the video.


One thing I would change if I were to do this again, is I would try using Dimensionals instead of Sticky Strip, so that there would be more room for the money to slide in and out. 



You could play around with different punches and see what works best with the style of your card.  I think the Decorative Label Punch would be fabulous!


One last tip for today, include a BIG Candy Bar, pack of gum or box of candy when you give money or gift cards.  It's fun to give and it feels like you get something tangible.  

Creative Blessings,
Heather North


You're Amazing Clear-Mount Stamp Set
You're Amazing


Ticket Duo Punch
Ticket Duo Punch

World Spectacular Designer Series Paper
World Spectacular DSP



1-3/4 Inch Scallop Circle Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Scallop Circle Punch

1-1/4 Inch Circle Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Circle Punch

No comments: