1.04.2012

Love Blossoms

Something old, something new. The New 2012 Occasions Mini catalog goes live today. :) So much good stuff in there.    You can go to my webstore to view all the goodies. Today's card features a sweet little heart trinket from the new Occasions Mini and a stamp set, Love Blossoms, from the 2011 Holiday Mini. 

 Isn't the heart precious?  The texture/design is on both sides, so you can hang this charm, with the included clasp, from a bracelet or necklace.  It's pretty enough to wear.   I chose to use some twine to tie it onto my ribbon knot.


Sometimes simple really is best.  I was just playing around with this stamp set on a piece of very vanilla cardstock, and it turned into this card.  Almost looks like I planned it. 

Would you like an Occasions Mini sent to your home?  Simply place an order through my Stampin' UP! website and I will send you one, or contact me if you do not already have a demonstrator.  :)
Trinket Hearts
Trinket Hearts

Occasions Mini Catalog

2012 Occasions Mini PDF


Blessings from Beautiful WA,
Heather North

No comments: