1.30.2012

Card Making 101- Stamps

Welcome to Card Making 101, my virtual class on the basics of stamping, card making, and Stampin' UP!  I might even throw in some scrapbooking tips along the way.  ;)   Many of my friends do not make cards (yet) and want to learn how, just as I did.   I'm not claiming to be an expert, I just want to share with you some of the things I have learned over the years so you can become more confident in your skills as well.

To start this series I am going to go over the basics of Stamps.   This will include how to mount your stamps, differences between wood mount and clear mount, tips for more successful stamping, etc. 

I will be adding to this series and keep all the videos on my Card Making 101 page.  If you have any questions or want to see a specific video on how to do something, please let me know. 

Video 1: Wood Mount vs. Clear Mount

Video 2: Wood Mount Basics

Video 3: Clear Mount Basics

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Sanding Blocks - by Stampin' Up!
Sanding Blocks


Clear Block Bundle - by Stampin' Up!
Clear Mount Blocks

Clear Block Cleaning Cloth - by Stampin' Up!
Cleaning Cloth


No comments: