1.02.2012

Bonus Colour Q Challenge

I liked the Colour Q challenge so much that I created a second project.  You can see my CD holder here.  This time I made a card using some of my new Christmas stuff.  So much fun!
When I made the card I wasn't sure who I would send it to or what I wanted it for, so I didn't add a sentiment, but I am thinking it would work well for "Thank You", "Birthday", "Thinking of You", "Sympathy", and "Friend".  It's very versatile.

Close up of the layers.  Stamped image on Whisper White Cardstock, then punched with my new Postage Stamp punch.  Layered on top of Not Quite Navy Cardstock, another Whisper White layer, then the bottom layer is Black and popped up using Dimensionals foam adhesive.  The White card front was run through an embossing folder for added texture. 

The Colour Q challenge is closed now, but this color combo (White, Black plus 1 other color) is great any time. If you would like to play along or just check out what others have done click on this LINK.  



Postage Stamp Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Postage Stamp Punch


Melon Mambo 1/2 Inch Scallop Dots Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
Scallop Ribbon

Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Die - by Stampin' Up!
Polka Dots Embossing Folder

Stampin' Dimensionals - by Stampin' Up!
Diemsionals

No comments: