1.05.2012

Apothecary Art

A New Occasions Mini catalog was released yesterday!  I was able to play with some goodies from it and created this card for Nana.  Her favorite color is yellow, so I always try to make her cards with a touch of yellow in them. 

To make this card I stamped the focal image onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, then cut it out using the brand new Framelits Die.   To make the "window", I used the next size up on the framelits die, and careful placed it in the center of my Pear Pizzaz cardstock. 


In this close-up picture you can see the Dazzling Details I put onto the flowers after I colored them in.  The background of the card front was stamped with Versamark.  It's a subtle detail, but I like it. 


Not much room left to write on this card.  Next time I will try making the window with a smaller Framelit.  They come in a package with 6 dies!!
I hope Nana and Papa like their card.  I used the Christmas money they sent me to get the new supplies I used to make this.  It's so much fun making a special card for someone you want to truly thank.


Tune in tomorrow to see a video that uses this card.  :)
Labels Collection Framelits Dies
Labels- Framelits Dies
Apothecary Art - Clear-Mount Stamp
Apothecary Art

Basic Pearls Jewel Accents - by Stampin' Up!
Basic Pearls




Dazzling Details - by Stampin' Up!
Dazzling Details

Posy Punch - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Posy Punch (Hostess)
Word Window Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Word Window Punch

No comments: