1.26.2012

Mixed Blossom Bookmark

Creative solution to cleaning up my desk.  :)

After making the video showing how to create this fun flower detail using the new Blossom Punch and Mixed Bunch Stamp Set I had an extra flower laying on my table. This video shows what I came up with. Enjoy!


Here's a picture of my finished bookmark. I think I'm going to try this technique with different styles of ribbon as well as different colors.  Wouldn't this make a sweet gift tucked into a new book or journal for a friend?



Blossom Punch
Blossom Punch
***Sale-A-Bration is going on right now!  For every $50 you spend you can choose a FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.   Click here to go to my website store for more details.  :)  Happy Shopping!

Mixed Bunch - Clear-Mount Stamp
Mixed Bunch Stamp Set

Vintage Vogue - Clear Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Vintage Vogue

Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
5/8" Satin Ribbon (Whisper White)

Sticky Strip - by Stampin' Up!
Sticky Strip

Circles #2 Originals Die - by Stampin' Up!
Circles #2 Original Die
Creative Blessings,
Heather

No comments: