1.13.2012

Easy Baker's Twine Mat

A couple of weeks ago I posted a card using the stamp set Easy Events with Bakers Twine as an added accent.  Clicky  Today I am posting a video showing how to make this fun detail. 



Which card is your favorite?  The one on the left with te white ribbon, the one in the middle with the purple ribbon or the one on the right with a tree? Leave a comment on this post and I will draw a name from one of the comments.  If I draw your name, I will send your favorite card to you.  :)



Here's a quick(er) video just showing how to wrap the bakers twine.


Creative Blessings,
Heather North


Sweet Shop Specialty Designer Series Paper
Sweet Shop DSP


Easy Events - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Easy Events





Ticket Corner Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Ticket Corner Punch

Whisper White 3/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
3/8" Taffeta Ribbon(Whisper White)

Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine
Bakers Twine (Wisteria Wonder)


Wisteria Wonder 3/8 Inch Ruffled Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (Wisteria Wonder)


2 comments:

Joan Robertson said...

Super cute cards, Heather. Love the tutorial!

Lu L. said...

Hey! I'm not laughing at all...great videos! You have such a pleasant voice.
My fav card is the one with the tree.

Lu...shiregal