1.07.2012

Inspired Mojo

Mojo Monday meets Inspired to Scrap Sketch 1.  This card is a combination of Mojo Monday Sketch #222 and the first sketch in a class I am taking at Inspired to Scrap.  There is still time if you would like to join in on this month's sketch class.  The sketches are designed for scrapbook pages, but I am also finding they work well for cards.


Most of this card was made using scraps I had leftover from the scrapbook page I created using the first sketch.  (Sorry I can't show the sketch, you'll have to join the class to see it)  One tip I got years ago was to take your scraps and make a card after each scrapbook page you make.  This way you have less to clean up and put away.  ;)  Actually, I think the point was that you would build your card stash, but either way it works for me when I have the time.



To make the banner/ribbon stand out a bit more I curled the edges around my Paper Piercing Tool.



Crumb Cake ink was sponged on to the flower to soften the bright white it was originally.

 

If you would like to play along with this week's Mojo Monday just click on the picture above.

Tune in tomorrow to see more scrapbook pages I've made in class. 

Antique Brads - by Stampin' Up!
Antique Brads
Scallop Trim Border Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Scallop Trim Border
Decorative Label Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Decorative Label Punch

Classic Stampin Pads - Neutrals Collection - by Stampin' Up!
Crumb Cake Classic Ink
Sponge Daubers - by Stampin' Up!
Sponge Daubers


Creative Blessings,
Heather North

No comments: