1.20.2012

Blossom Punch Flower Video

On Monday I posted a card with this flower on it made using Stampin' UP!'s new Blossom Punch. Today I'll share with you the video I made on how to create this flower yourself.

 In the video I kept called the marker "Going Gray".  That's because I have a really old marker set and it was called Going Gray.  Now it is called Basic Gray.  If you want a laugh, see if you can count how many times I called it by the wrong name.  :)

 

Oh, and website address is upside down because I had issues.  :)  Hopefully the next video will have it right side up.  Someday I will figure out what I am doing...maybe.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Blossom Punch
Blossom Punch


Basic Gray Stampin Write Marker - by Stampin' Up!
BASIC GRAY Marker
(Melon Mambo & Pretty in Pink too)

Mixed Bunch - Clear-Mount Stamp
Mixed Bunch Stamp Set


No comments: