1.18.2012

New Videos Coming...

Just a little update for you today.  It's been snowing here since Saturday in beautiful Southwest Washington.  Monday there was a break in the clouds and I got this lovely shot. 

Yesterday the pond looked like this picture above.   This morning looks like the picture below.


And finally, a picture of Miss Bella eating the snow on Monday.  She thought it was great!
*Yum-Snow*
This week I've been working on some new videos.  Friday I will post a video showing how I made the flower on Monday's card.  Next week I will begin my Cardmaking 101 series for all you newbies who want to learn some of the basics of Stamping, Cardmaking, and Stampin' UP!  I may even add some scrapbooking in there.  If there is something you would like to learn how to do, leave me a comment, or email me cr8tvblessings@hotmail.com, and let me know.

No comments: