1.12.2012

Double Challenge Sneak Peak

If you've been reading my blog you may know I am taking a sketch class at Inspired to Scrap this month.  My goal is to post my completed layouts for the week every Sunday, so come back here on Sunday to see the completed page.  Today I'm giving you a sneak peak at one of the layouts I've been working on.  It's a double challenge. 

1. The layout is from Double Page Spread Sketch from Inspired to Scrap. 

2. My upline challenged me to use Stampin' UP supplies in my scrapbook.  To be honest I've mostly used SU supplies to make cards and other projects.  This is my first page using SU paper.  I took the challenge and I'm glad I did.   There were so many papers that coordinated with these pictures that I had a difficult time choosing one.  I love it when it's hard to choose because so many things would work. 

The paper I went with is now retired, so you could almost say that I did a 3rd challenge by using something in my "stash".   Gotta use up what I have so I can buy more. ;)  My husband says I have more paper than I could ever possibly use.  I say you can never have too much paper. 


Be sure to check in on Friday.  I'll be sharing a video and offering a little contest.  :)

Paper Used: (Retired) Blueberry Crisp DSP

Basics Glimmer Brads - by Stampin' Up!
Basic Glimmer Brads
Creative Blessings,
Heather North
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/cr8tvblessings/

No comments: