1.24.2012

Sale-A-Bration Begins!

Today is the first day of Sale-A-Bration.  (SAB)  If you are not familiar with Sale-A-Bration, here's how it works.  For every $50 you spend you get to choose 1 SAB item for FREE from the SAB catalog!!!  Many of the items are exclusive to SAB, but there are also some items from the Catalog in there too. 

Plus, when you spend $150 you get a FREE SAB tote.  Plus, when you place a $400 order (or hostess a $400 party) you get all the items on pages 6 & 7 FREE.  (Paper Pack, Stamp Set & Ribbon + Brad Pack in the Bundle)  You must contact me to get this bundle, as I need to order it through my demonstrator website.  ;)  In addition you will get $65 in hostess credit and 1 item at 1/2 off! 

Everyday Enchantment DSP
Flirtatious Designer Series Paper Pack
PLUS, if you order through my website you will also receive hostess benefits when your order reaches $150 or above.  That is a LOT of FREE!  Click here to go to my website now.

There is so much to love about Sale-A-Bration.  If you would like to sign up to be a demonstrator and enjoy all the benefits I am enjoying right now there is a special offer for that too!   Sign up during Sale-A-Bration for $125 (that's $75 off the kit) and you will get a FREE DSP pack every month for the rest of the year!!!  You can customize most of your kit with the products/colors you want.  Sign up through my website or give me a call or email me to find out more.  This is the great offer I took advantage of last month when it was offered for 2 days.  I don't regret the decision one bit, and I think it would be fabulous for us to start our SU journey together!



Open publication - Free publishing

Creative Blessings,
Heather North 

No comments: