1.16.2012

Mojo Monday #224

It's still Monday and I am posting a card inspired by Today's sketch over at Mojo Monday!  I also combined it with this week's Colour Q challenge for added punch. 

Boy, did I have fun making this one.  Orange is not really my color, but every time I work with orange, and especially when I combine it with a bright pink, I think of my friend, Tracy.  Tracy's favorite color was orange followed closely by Hot Pink,  I think she would have loved Pumpkin Pie and Melon Mambo.

Close up of the flower.  I'm filming a video on how to make this.  Check back on Friday and it should be up for you to see. 



You have all week to jump in on the challenge over at Mojo Monday.  Just click on the picture and see what others are up to and/or add your own creative interpretation.


 To play along with the Colour Q challenge click on the picture below to go there.  This week's challenge is over, but there are new color challenges every week.

If you would like to make one of these cards yourself, here are some of the SU products I used. 

Mixed Bunch - Clear-Mount Stamp
Mixed Bunch

Blossom Punch
Blossom Punch

Calypso Coral Baker's Twine
Calypso Coral Bakers Twine


Adorning Accents Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
Adorning Accents EF

Vintage Vogue - Clear Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Vintage Vogue

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

No comments: