1.17.2012

Thinking of You

We've been having some lovely winter weather this week.  It's been snowing since Saturday.  When I sat down to make this card on Sunday the only thing I knew for sure was that I wanted to add pearls to the new ribbon.  As I cleared off a space on my craft table I found the center image I had colored last week, but never got around to making into anything.  After a short amount of time this lovely card emerged.


Here is a close up.  Don't you think those pearls add a soft touch?  They are already backed with adhesive, so all I had to do was put them on the ribbon.  EASY!


One last picture for you.  We moved up here to Washington almost 5 years ago from Northern California and I still am amazed every time I look out the window and see snow.  I'll try to take some more pictures today.  This one was taken on Sunday.  We've already had several more inches and another storm is on its way.


Creative Blessings,
Heather North


Top Note Stampin' Up! Bigz Die - by Stampin' Up!
Top Note Die

Blushing Bride 3/8 Pleated Satin Ribbon
Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon

Apothecary Art - Clear-Mount Stamp
Apothecary Art

Labels Collection Framelits Dies
Labels Collection Framelits



Basic Pearls Jewel Accents - by Stampin' Up!
Basic Pearls


No comments: