1.16.2014

Love You S'more

StampNation Is Better Than S'mores!

If you asked me my favorite camping food I would have to say S'mores.  Hands down.  I LOVE THEM!  In fact we built a firepit in our backyard so we can have s'mores all summer long.  :)  Day 6 Birthday Bash challenge for StampNation is to fill in the blank: StampNation is better than ________ .


Today for the Birthday Bash Catherine is teaming up with Lil' Inker Designs to give away a $50 prize of stamps a dies!  Yeppers.  Boy do I wish I could win this one!  Fellow DT member Kristie first introduced me to Lil' Inker and I have loved every card she has made using LID.  Our very own Mo is now one of Lil' Inker Designs newest Designers.  Yay Mo!

LID15

Personally I don't have any LID stamps or dies.  :(  Don't feel too sorry for me.  I'm going to be ordering today with the special discount they are offering right now.  You can get it too.  Just enter LID15 at checkout.   Thank you Lil' Inker Designs!   In the meantime I created this card using some DSP I had in my stash that reminds me of the Mordern Mendhi set that is part of today's giveaway.


Image of Modern Mehndi Stamp Set
Modern Mehndi 

The stamp set I used is a completely different story.  I don't even know who makes it, but I can tell you the stamps stuck to my clear block really well.  If you know who made this stamp please tell me in the comments below.




Soon after Christmas I participated in the Seasons of Giving blog hop.  I was late to the hop and there were hundreds of entrants by the time I commented on the 80 blogs in the hop.  Imagine my surprise when I won not one, but 2 of the prize packages being offered.     The first one included the stamp set above and it was offered by Laura Williams of lauralooloo.  She also sent me this darling card and a bunch of other goodies.


That's not all.  She packed a ton of stampy-ness into a small flat rate box!  Talk about happy mail!  Thank you Laura.


The second winning box came from Kim Kesti.   So much good stuff coming to my door for free!  I love it.   She had some stamps from Technique Tuesday which will be perfect for my teen boy cards and I can hardly wait to use those darling little envelopes in the top right corner.  Thank you Kim!


In case you missed the post I made at midnight last night, there is a birthday special going on at Stamp Nation. You can join SN on a trial basis for only $1 for 3 days to see if it's something you might enjoy!  It is so worth it to give it a try.  Click HERE to start you $1 trial and join in on all the fun!

birthday
Birthday Bash 3

So much good stuff and lots of links in today's post, so here is a recap of the highlights:

Catherine Pooler's You Tube Giveaway: Clicky and comment
Lil' Inker Designs: Clicky and use code LID15
StampNation $1 Trial: Clicky


Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Card Supplies
Stamps: Unkown
Ink: Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Epic Day This & That DSP (SU), Crumb Cake, Whisper White

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful luck! Those are some super packages that arrived at your door! Have fun with every single thing.

Kristie Goulet said...

Love your sweet card, Heather! Lucky you to win some awesome goodies. Have fun with them.

Karen Dunbrook said...

such an adorable card....I love that stamp set...kind of retro feel to it.