1.14.2014

Friend Sister

Do you have friends that you are so close to that you feel they are like sisters?  I wasn't blessed with an actual sister but I have many friend sisters. Today's StampNation challenge is all about making cards for family.



Inspiration for this card came from the new Fusion Card Challenge.  As you can see I was inspired by the orange, blue, white and brown colors in the picture as well as the design of the sketch.  It was fun to play with a challenge that gave both sketch and picture.

FCC1
Can you see the little bit of shimmer on the embossed layer?  That came by running my Illuminate Glimmer Ink pad over the embossed die cut.


Now all I have to do is decide which of my sister friends this card is going to.   hmmmm.... who likes orange and blue?  

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Stamps: Love Deepens (Verve), Postage Collection (Hostess)
Ink: Peach Parfait, Soft Sky
Paper: Sweet Sorbet DSP (SU), Early Espresso, Peach Parfait, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Misc: Subtles Candy Dots (SU), Jewelry Tag Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Circle Framelits, Deco Label Framelits, Pretty Prints Embossing Folder

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like that term! I have two sisters, but ... my friend sisters are SO much better. I really like the card.

Geri said...

Such a pretty card, Heather! Love the soft tone-on-tone prints and the lovely sentiment! So glad you could join us at FUSION and do hope you come back to play again!!!

Michelle Lupton said...

Love the shimmer you've added to your embossing :) Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion!

Heather North said...

Thank you lovely ladies.

Melissa said...

I definitely have friend sisters. The card is gorgeous :)

Unknown said...

Heather this card is amazing I am gonna try to get this stamp so awesome thanks for sharing!!