1.31.2014

Hugs & Kisses Quilt

Coming in just under the wire this month with my "A Lovely Year of Finishes" January quilt goal.

ALYoF2014
ALYOF
My goal this month was to finish my hugs and kisses quilt.  I've been debating back and forth on whether or not add another border.   There are 2 different borders I had planned to add.  Last night I dreamt that Melissa (of SewBitterSweetDesigns) told me it looked perfect the way it is, so I am calling it done.  I can always add an extra border later if I change my mind.


Looking at my son holding it up I think this just might be the perfect size for a lap quilt.   


Now I have to decide what my finish for February is going to be.  Right now I am leaning towards getting my son's quilt quilted.  It would be nice if he could sleep under it this weekend, but I must admit to being nervous about quilting a quilt that size.  See you tomorrow.

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

3 comments:

HalfDozen said...

lovely finish!

Anonymous said...

Love your quilt finish! I agree with dream-Melissa. =)

Robin K. said...

Your quilt is lovely! I really love this color combination!