2.18.2012

Top Note Topper

Valentine's week is coming to a close.  To finish off a week of love, I'm sharing with you the Valentines I gave my boys.

So many sweet goodies fit in those clear bags.   (Yes, SU! sells them in 3 sizes!)  To top them off you run the Top Note Die through your BigShot with a piece of Blushing Bride Cardstock.  Next you stamp your focal image in Cherry Cobbler and your background images using Versamark.  (I used the P.S. I Love You stamp set)  Next you fold the top not die in half, and adhere it to your clear bag using Red Sticky Strip.  (I folded the bags down because they were taller than I needed.)  You could also just use a stapler and staple them, or wrap a ribbon around it and tie it closed.

I made my husband's a bit differently using a stamp set that was in the 2011 Holiday Mini, but is not currently available.  (You Are Loved)  It was my favorite stamp set from that mini and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it shows up in the next catalog.  The stamp set was too pretty not to use, and a reminder to get the stamps we love before the they disappear.



For the kids cards I cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock (6x3) and folded it in half (3x3) to make this adroable 3" square card that fits inside the mini envelopes.  I used the same masking technique that I show in the video in THIS POST last week.   Again I used the P.S. I Love You stamp set.


This was such a quick and easy card to make that I think I'm going to make up a few more, and put a heart or love stamp in the center to replace the Feb. 14th stamp I used here and put them in my kids lunches or backpacks.  I may even put one on the dash of my husbands card.  It's always a good time to let the ones you love know that you love them and are thinking about them.  <3

Hope your week was filled with love and you have some time today to create something special for the ones you love.



Creative Blessings,
Heather North
My Stampin' UP! Store: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/cr8tvblessings/

6 comments:

Just a Thought... said...

These are ADORABLE!!! That Top Note never fails to amaze me!!! Just LOVELY!!! Thank you for participating with HSS this week!!! Amy L.

Heather North said...

I just found HSS, and I already bookmarked it to my favorites. Thanks for the sweet comment.

Krista said...

I bet your family loved these. Gotta love the top note bag topper, too. I like that you coordinated a card with the goodie bag. Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

inkedx2 said...

What a great topper! I love the one with the Love sentiment on the clear tag. Super cute. Thanks for playing with us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Stampin by Genny said...

What a cute idea! I love the pink and silver candy combo and the personalized top to the package. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Bada-Bing Creations said...

You can't go wrong with pink, the top note, or chocolate! So, this is of course super cute! Thanks for playing at HSS!