2.01.2012

Fresh Vintage Congrats

After filming my video on Cardmaking 101, I had this "Congrats" sentiment leftover and begging to be put on a card.  LOL  I decided I would do a monochromatic card using Rich Razzleberry.  It is a quick and easy card to make, and it pops with texture and dimension. 


 What color would you use to make this card?  Any color would do.

See the border stamped on the bottom? It's made using the FREE sale-a-bration stamp set, Fresh Vintage, that you can get with any $50 order you place through my Stampin' UP! website. I also stamped 3 little flowers from the same stamp set, then punched them out using a 1/2" circle punch. To make it sparkle, I simply placed a basic rhinestone in the center of each flower. They come with a sticky baking (like a glue dot) making it super easy to adhere to the cardstock.

***Note***SU SPECIAL- FREE MDS trial offer.  MDS= My Digital Studio.  Have you thought about trying digital scrapbooking?  Would you like to design cards, flyers, invitations on your computer that you can simply print out?  Stampin' UP's MDS is the solution.  It's a software program with digital downloads available so you can create your own scrapbook pages on your computer along with MANY other projects.  This month only you can TRY IT OUT FOR FREE!  I'm going to, and I'll let you know what I think.  :)    Go to my website and click on the MDS Express Trial to try it out yourself.

Tagtastic - Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Tagtastic (Hostess Set)

Early Espresso 1/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
1/8" Taffeta Ribbon

Scallop Square Stampin' Up! Clear Bigz Die - by Stampin' Up!
Scallop Square Die


1/2 Inch Circle Punch - by Stampin' Up!
1/2" Circle Punch

Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents - by Stampin' Up!
Basic Rhinestones
Creative Blessings,
Heather North
Click HERE to visit my online SU! Store 
(Please make sure you see my name in the upper right hand corner before placing your order.)

No comments: