2.06.2012

Cardmaking 101- Ink Pads

 


Welcome to the next video in my beginner series, Cardmaking 101.  Today I have a video showing you the different inks Stampin' UP! carries, and what each of them are used for.  I've also included 2 additional videos in this series showing you some samples using Versamark ink and Staz-On.


Using Versamark to create a watermark.  (I will make a future video showing how to heat emboss with both Versamark and Craft Ink)  Here's a video showing what the watermark looks like.


Versamark Pad - by Stampin' Up!
Versamark

Staz-On Sample Video:


Jet Black Stazon Pad - by Stampin' Up!
Staz-On Ink Pad

Classic Stampin Spots - Regals Collection - by Stampin' Up!
Ink Spots

Ink Refills
 Let me know if you have any questions, or if there is a video you would like to see featured on my Cardmaking 101 series. 

Concord Crush Classic Stampin Pad - by Stampin' Up!
Classic Ink Pad

Basic Black Craft Stampin' Pad - by Stampin' Up!
Craft Ink Pads
Creative Blessings,
Heather North
My Stampin' UP! Store: 

No comments: