2.20.2012

Cardmaking 101- Sponges and Colors

Welcome to another Cardmaking 101 virtual class.  Today we are learning about sponges in the first video and a quick second video about Stampin' UP!'s color family.
I use sponges all the time on my cards AND in my scrapbooking.  I like the way sponging the edge of my mat gives the finished product a softened effect.  At $3.50 for a 3 wheel pack they are super economical.  In my video I show you how to get 24 sponge wedges out of each pack!


Here's a sample of some sponging I did on the Whisper White 1 3/8" circle.

One of the things I have always loved about Stampin' UP! is the way their colors coordinate so beautifully.  It makes my "works of heart" look better.



Stamping Sponges - by Stampin' Up!
Stamping Sponges

Round Tab Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Round Tab Punch

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

No comments: