2.13.2012

Cardmaking 101 - Markers

Over a decade ago I purchased my first set of Stampin' UP! Markers.  Those markers still work!  Since that time Stampin Up has re-vamped their makers, adding new colors and making them even smoother to hold & write with.  I LOVE them.  I really do.

In today's video I will show you some tips on using this fabulous tool.


Bonus video... Using the blender pen AND your Stampin' Write Markers to ink up an image.  I should do a video just on blender pens.  This tool can be used to create a "watercolor" effect by picking up ink and coloring with it, or you can use it to REMOVE ink, as I have done in this video. 




P.S. I Love You - Clear-Mount Stamp
P.S. I Love You Stamp Set


Many Marvelous Markers - by Stampin' Up!
Stampin' Write Markers

Blender Pens - by Stampin' Up!
Blender Pens

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Please visit my Stampin' UP! Store: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/cr8tvblessings/

No comments: