2.07.2012

Love You Colour Q

I was late playing with the Colour Q challenge last week, but I really liked the color combo and wanted to play along.  The colors said "Hearts and Valentines" to me, so I pulled out Sprinkled Expressions, one of the stamps you can get for FREE with any $50 order during Sale-A-Bration. 



My first try I forgot to add the Kraft color.


The top heart is adhered with snail tape runner.  The middle heart has a dimensional on the top of the heart and tape on the bottom point, so just the right corner sticks up.  The bottom heart has dimensionals only on the left side.  It adds a bit of "movement" to the border.

I really liked the "Kraft" element, so I made a second card and used Crumb Cake as the base.


Which card do you like better?  The Whisper White base or the Crumb Cake base? 

No comments: