2.08.2012

Friends

Friends are so important in life.  One of my friends LOVES pink, so I designed this card with her in mind.  Who wouldn't love to get this card though?  I know I would. 


This scallop square card is easy to make, once you know how.  I'm working on a video for Friday's post on how to create a card like this. 


Stampin' UP's motto this year is "My Way".   Creativity should be a reflection of you.  For "me", it's all in the details.   My favorite detail on this card is the sweet little button with the bakers twine bow.


Glue dots were used to adhere the button and ribbon in place.  This is one of my favorite go-to adhesives.  It's super sticky, but not messy.  
Blushing Bride 3/8 Pleated Satin Ribbon
Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon


Twitterpated Designer Buttons
Twitterpated Designer Buttons



Vintage Vogue - Clear Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Vintage Vogue Stamp Set

Scallop Square Stampin' Up! Clear Bigz Die - by Stampin' Up!
Scallop Square Die (for the Big Shot)

Mini Glue Dots - by Stampin' Up!
Mini Glue Dots

White Bakers Twine - by Stampin' Up!
Whisper White Bakers Twine

Decorative Label Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Decorative Label Punch
Creative Blessings,
Heather North
My SU! Store: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/cr8tvblessings/

No comments: