2.10.2012

Scallop Square Butterfly

Scallop square cards are one of my favorites to make.  They are different from your basic card, yet are quite easy to make.  In today's video I will be showing you how to make this card... 


...in this color.  (Wisteria Wonder) 

There's lots of editing in this video.  I had a cold when I filmed in, and had to edit out coughing, sneezing and loooong pauses.  :)  Hope you learn something new today and it gets your creative juices flowing. 



I've had so much fun making these scallop square cards.  Here are a few more I made...

Stamps Used: Tagtastic (Hostess), Fresh Vintage (SAB)
Color: Rich Razzleberry
Stamps Used: Tagtastic (Hostess), Vintage Vogue,  Tiny Tags
Color: Rich Razzleberry

Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue
Color: Blushing Bride
Misc. Twitterpated Button, Satin Pleated Ribbon
This thank you card is a variation.  Perhaps I should do another video showing how I made it???  :)

No comments: