2.15.2012

Hidden Journaling

Usually I post my scrapbook pages on Sunday, but I'm making an exception today because I have been asked to be a guest blogger for Inspired to Scrap!   If you are joining me from Inspired to Scrap I want to give you a big welcome and thank you for joining me.   If you want to see my post over there, please click here.

On today's blog post at Inspired to Scrap I am giving you some ideas on how to hide your journaling.  Yes, you read that correctly, HIDE.  Let's face it, we all have times we need or want to hide what we are writing.  Here's a video with some ideas....

Here is my completed page.  I changed the journaling box I put in the envelope from the one that was in the video.  :) 



Round Tab Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Round Tab Punch

Paper Doily Sizzlits Die
Paper Doily Sizzlits Die

Mini Whisper White Square Envelopes - by Stampin' Up!
Mini Envelopes
(3 1/8 x 3 1/8)


I also used the following products to create this page:

Paper: Lucky Limeade Cardstock, Pool Party Cardstock, Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (see catalog link below picture)
Adhesives: Snail (double sided tape), Red Sticky Strip Tape, 2 Way Glue Pen, Deminsionals
Stamps: The Open Sea
Ink: Versamark
Misc. Clear Embossing Powder, Black Embossing Powder, Circle Punches
Click Here for PDF
The decorative paper I used today is called Everyday Enchantment and it is one of the FREE options you can choose during Sale-A-Bration.  (SAB)  SAB runs from January 24th-March 31st, and you can choose one item from the the SAB catalog for FREE for every $50 order you place before tax and shipping.  For more info. on SAB click here.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Creative Blessings,
Heather North
Please visit my Stampin' UP Store: http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/cr8tvblessings/

2 comments:

Stacey Lokovic said...

Great video, heather! I really loved the scallop punch fold over with the circle on it....I can do that! I don't have any of the super cute tag punches but I have the first two and totally plan on trying it! Thanks for guest blogging for us today!

Joyce said...

Great video! I have just about all of those punches so I'll give this a try!