11.27.2014

Sparkling Tree ~ Video

Happy Thanksgiving!  I'm so grateful to each and every one of  you that visits my blog.  The best way I know to thank you is to share a video with you.  The cards I am showing you today will soon (hopefully) be sent out to my Stampin' UP! customers that have ordered from me in the past couple of months.




One of the joys of being a Stampin' UP! demonstrator is that I get to send out cards to cardmakers.  They appreciate them so much.  My business has grown over the past 8 months to the point where I wasn't sure if I could continue to send out handmade cards, but the response I get from my customers when they receive their happy mail makes me want to continue.  




Here's what I love about this seasons thanks-to-you cards.

1.) Sparkly and pretty
2.) Easy to mail
3.) Quick to assemble
4.) Enough variety to keep my interest

If you haven't started making Christmas cards yet, you still can.  These cards come together at lightning speed! 

***Direct link to you tube if you cannot see the video below http://youtu.be/g3PgglStUKU



Thank you to each and every one of my customers, blog followers and youtube watchers!  You motivate me daily to create.

All supplies are from Stampin' UP!
Stamps: Festival of Trees
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Lost Lagoon, Versamark, Wild Wasabi
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White
Accessories: Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Dimensionals

BLACK FRIDAY- Just a head's up about some online deals going on.

Stampin' UP! is celebrating all week long with special deals available while supplies last.  Clicky


Pretty Pink Posh is offering 15% off all sequins & dies with a code you can find in the link.  It's a great tie to pick up some Sparkling Clear.   Clicky

Ellen Huston has a doorbuster starting at 12am PST and running until 7am PST! Don't worry if you miss it, because they have another sale running from Friday through Monday.  Clicky 



Plus they are giving away gifts with every order! I'm such a sucker for gifts with purchase, but I LOVE this limited edition die design by Julie Ebersol for this event.  I hope the turkey doesn't put me into too deep a sleep to get in on this deal. 


Butterfly Reflections is also having a week long sale.  Clicky

Check out your favorite individual stamp companies to see if any of them have special deals going on.  Bring Christmas to your mailbox early!  Happy Shopping!

No comments: