11.26.2014

Pink and Aqua Snowflakes

The current sketch at CAS(E) this sketch is so versatile, that I had to make another batch of cards.  Clicky to see my double wreath post.


Big Focal Point + Big Sentiment Underneath = Clean & Simple Perfection!  I'm adding this formula to my rotation.  :)


First up is this lovely Pink snowflake.  To make some of the layers sparkly I applied versamark to pink pirouette cardstock, then covered it with iridescent ice embossing powder.  I heat set the embossing powder, then ran it through the Big Shot with my dies.  


Here is my first design.  Clean and simple perfection, but I think I like the added layers of vellum and bling on the pink card.  Which do you prefer?


Just to be sure I made a few more.  6 in total, plus the 2 from the previous post.  I would say I was super inspired by this weeks sketch.  :)

Ink: Versamark
Paper: Pink Pirouette - Whisper White (Stampin' UP!), Surf Blue (Simon Says Stamp); Vellum Cardstock (SU)
Accessories: Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder (Stampin' UP!); Eliza Snowflake - Kate Snowflake (Simon Says Stamp); Joyous Wishes (Penny Black); Jewel Bling

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yay for pink Christmas cards...love these!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love these! I too like the pink with the layers but they are both gorgeous. :)

Leigh Penner said...

More great takes on the sketch! I love these colours -- such sweet cards!