11.24.2014

Online Extravaganza

***If you are here for the Stampin' Celebration challenge, click here, or scroll down to see my previous post. ***

Stampin' UP! is running a week long Online Extravaganza with discounts from 30%-50% off!   They are also offering  2 special 24 hour door busters!  The first one is today, and products are only available while supplies last.  There will be another 24 hour door buster on Friday, so be sure to do some Black Friday shopping in your jammies.  :)



Be sure to stock up on your Fast Fuse refills at 50% off.  Pick some of the punches and embossing folders you've been holding out on.  If you haven't yet purchased the magnetic platform, TODAY IS THE DAY!  It's on sale for the first time.  I can't hardly use my Big Shot without it anymore.


Here is a snapshot of my order that I placed this morning.  Do you think 10 Fast Fuse refills is going to be enough?  Perhaps I will order again on Friday's doorbuster.  :)


I'm working on editing the video of my Fall SU thank you cards. It should be up on my blog this week. Want to see a peek at one of the cards you might be getting if you place an order this month?




I better go make my shopping list for Thanksgiving.  The pie requests this year are Apple, Pumpkin and Chocolate.  There has also been 2 requests for a very large turkey.  I better go get one today!



No comments: