9.09.2013

HB KK

Happy Birthday to my friend and fellow SN design team member, Kristie Goulet.  Kristie is one of the sweetest people you could ever hope to meet.  She's always on top of the trends and on top of sending out cards too.  That is why when I found out today was her birthday I really wanted to make a card and get it sent out in today's mail.



If you've never seen Kristie's Kreations before, be sure to check out her blog.  She has a clean, trendy style with a bit of fun thrown in.  I decided to CASE one of her cards and make it my own with some Washi Tape.  Here is the card that inspired me.


Kristie Goulet

The inside of my card to her is decorated as well.  I stamped the sentiment, then put a strip of Washi Tape under it before punching it out with the Decorative Label punch.  Then I layered that punch with an Island Indigo Artisan Label Punch.  


After I mailed out the card and picked up the kids from school I made a couple more Washi Tape cards and even filmed a video.  :)  Hopefully I will have that video edited and up soon for you.  It really is a quick and fun card to make.  


Happy Birthday Kristie!  I hope all your birthday wishes come true!!!  Thanks for your friendship and inspiration.

Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Stamps: Bring on the Cake, Love Deepens(Verve)
Paper: Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink: Island Indigo
Misc.: Gingham Garden Washi Tape, Basic Rhinestones, Artisan Label Punch, Decorative Label Punch

Artisan Label Punch
Artisan Label Punch

Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape
Gingham Garden Washi Tape

1 comment:

Kristie Goulet said...

Thank you so much, Heather! I am so blessed to know you and work along with you on StampNation's design team! It is a pleasure. I look forward to getting this happy mail in my mailbox. :)
HUGS!!!