9.12.2013

Lane Swerve

Today's post is going up a bit late.  I was "planning" on sharing my weekly DT card with you, but I had some issues with my camera and my laptop this morning, so I decided it could wait until I got home from my trip up to Olympia.  From there the day got away from me.  I'll work on getting that card up for you tomorrow. 

In the meantime I wanted to share some Stampin' UP! news with y'all.  First, the magnetic platform is back in stock.  YIPEE!  I ordered mine today before I ran my errands.  (along with the envelope maker...I can hardly wait to make some file folders and envelopes and cards with these two tools!)


Magnetic Platform
Item # 130658

The second piece of news is that new items have been added to the clearance rack.  We even got a memo telling us to check back often because they will be adding items more often.   Woo-Hoo for a good sale!   There are punches and brads and buttons and paper and dies and ink and STAMPS, oh my!


Extra-Large Tag Punch - by Stampin' Up!
XL Tag Punch
I have used and loved this punch for years!

Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder
I didn't even realize this one had retired

Essentials Designer Fabric
Essentials Designer Fabric
Wouldn't this make a cute modern quilting project?
I may have slipped a couple of items from the clearance rack into my cart.  :)  Who can blame me?  I love not paying full price.  That's the biggest reason I became a demonstrator.... I wanted the discount.  ;) 

You can check out the new items at any time by clicking on "Clearance Rack" and then clicking "New Arrivals" or you can just click on "All Clearance Items".  Goodnight my creative friends.  See you tomorrow.

Creative Blessings,
Heather North



No comments: