9.06.2013

Birthday Girl

Making cards for young kids is so much fun.  Bright colors and fun images are great for these types of cards.

For my card today I pulled out some retired paper, fun buttons from the local craft store, a new punch and my Apothecary Accents framelits.  Whose the kid now?  Yes, I had fun playing!  I feel like a kid playing with her favorite toys every time I go in my hobby room.  :)

For the main image I used markers to color the stamp.  It's a great way to add multiple colors to your stamped image.  To get the Tempting Turquoise pieces I punched out the new Artisan Label punch and cut it in half, then adhered each half to the top and bottom of my label.   I think it adds a great punch of color.  (no pun intended)



 Creative Blessings,
Heather North

Stamps: You're Amazing,
Paper: Ice Cream Parlor (Retired-on Clearance WSL!), Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise
Misc: Artisan Label Punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Buttons (Craft Store), Baker's Twine


Ice Cream Parlor Kit
WSL


Artisan Label Punch
Artisan Label Punch


1 comment:

Smiles, Laurie said...

This is beautiful and bright! I love the cheeriness of it!