2.24.2020

Inspiration Everywhere

Anyone else find inspiration in unusual places?  I've started taking pictures of things I would like to paint, turn into cards or color combos I would like to use in future projects.  Pretty sure both of these were at Hobby Lobby.  


This sign reminds me of color burst.  I love the splatters of paint with the rainbow colors.


Not sure what it is about old trucks with flowers in the bed, but I am drawn to them.  I also like the sentiment.  My husband and I love to take long drives and enjoy just being together.


This was from a trunk show at the South Sound Modern Quilt Guild monthly meeting.  I would love to turn this into a color wheel quilt. 



There is something about about stripes and flowers I am drawn to.  Wouldn't this make a lovely card?  Come back tomorrow to see how I turned this into a special project.


Can't you see this as a card?  Any sentiment in the center, flowers, leaves and berries around the outside.


Another great card design.  Circle in a square.  Sentiment in the center of the circle and flowers on the top left of the circle.  They would also look good on the bottom right. 

No comments: