2.04.2013

Sweet Friend



Don't you love when you can use a stamp set beyond one purpose/season/occasion?  I do.  I like getting more bang for my buck.  This stamp set and framelit could be used for Valentines or a wedding, but I think it is also a sweet thing to send to a friend, don't you?

The main heart is stamped using Crumb Cake, Pool Party and Rose Red markers.  The background heart is just Rose Red ink on Rose Red cardstock. 


The textured piece is Very Vanilla run through the Big Shot using the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, then lightly sponged with crumb cake ink.  I used Tombow Mono Multi glue to adhere the embossed piece onto my crumb cake piece.  I'm finding that the Tombow glue really sticks well when you have texture like this.


This was sent to a friend in need of some cheer. She has inspired me with her creativity, and I hope my card warms her heart. <3

Creative Blessings,
Heather North


You Are Loved Clear-Mount Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
You Are Loved Stamp Set

Rose Red 1/2 Inch Seam Binding Ribbon - by Stampin' Up!
Rose Red Seam Binding

Hearts Collection Framelits Dies
Hearts Framelits

Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - by Stampin' Up!
Vintage Wallpaper

Also used: Antique Brads, 1/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Crochet Trim

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heather this card is stunning and I would've loved to be the friend who is going to receive it!!! Just beautiful!!!!

Nathalia O. said...

This is the perfect friendship card.